Remember to visit us at stand 87A and bring along your exclusive recycling tag number, to receive your FREE recycling tag. The recycling tag will entitle you to FREE recycling of your old tracks and pads on your next purchase.*
* Terms & Conditions of the Rubber Tracks & Pads Recycling Offer
- Free track & pad recycling only applies on a like-for-like basis for new tracks & pads ordered from DEKK Rubber Tracks & Pads. All registered participants must make their next purchase of new tracks or pads before November 30, 2019 to be eligible for the free recycling offer.
- Only valid for participants based in Australia.
- Only 1 free recycling tag number per participant (company).
- As part of the DEKK – Diesel, Dirt & Turf Exhibition Promotion, all registered participants must visit the DEKK exhibition stand anytime between May 3-5, 2019 and provide their recycling tag number to a DEKK staff member to be eligible to receive their recycling tag. The tag number must correspond with the registered details of the participant before being issued.
- The customer is responsible for the deliver & transport costs to send their used tracks or pads to DEKK. Any additional costs incurred as a result of incorrect packaging and delivery will be charged to the customer.
- Offer ends November 30, 2019.
- DEKK Rubber Tracks & Pads has the right to cancel the offer at any time.