DEKK’s range of non-marking white rubber tracks to have been designed to suit various models and makes of Cherry Pickers, Tracked Access, and Aerial Platform machines.
The rubber tracks are guaranteed to fit your Cherry Picker, Aerial Platform and Access machines, with leading OEM brands such as Hitachi, Hinowa, JLG, and Bluelift popular.
DEKK tracks are ideal for use on surfaces such as parquetry, indoor, polished, and other industrial floors. The rubber tracks are manufactured using a different type of chemical and rubber composition producing a white or grey coloured rubber track that eliminates tread marks and surface damage (caused by traditional black coloured rubber tracks) when operating your machine.
Some of the benefits and features of non-marking white rubber tracks include:
– Reduce vibration and a more comfortable ride for the operator
– Non-marking white rubber compound
– 12-month full replacement warranty
– Various tread patterns available to suit a range of machines
– Precision fitted steel core bars for added strength and reduced risk of de-tracking
– Continuously wound high tensile steel cables to prevent corrosion and add strength and durability to the track